Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, a great deal for a great place. And the staff is great and can be really helpful if you talk to them. I was staying here while apartment hunting and getting pretty desperate. Staff was very amenable to extending the length of my booking while I hunted, and one of the staff members hooked me up with a friend who was renting out an apartment. I realize the hostel isn't an agency for this sort of thing, but I just wanted to write a nice review as a way of saying thanks. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Ethan USA
- “ Amazing hostel. will definitely go back there. the staff was amazing and the location is great. totally recommended. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Omri Israel
- “ A really cozy, homey-feeling hostel with friendly staff. It's in a fantastic location, very close to Kalemegdan and Republic Square. It is very small, but although the dorms were full when I stayed, didn't feel feel crowded, and it was no problem using the shower. The lockers in the rooms weren't as secure as I would like and the rooms don't lock, but since it is staffed 24/7 and staff have to let everyone in, it still felt fairly secure. Internet is reliable. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Melissa USA
- “ Great location, nice staff.we were very pleased with our stay. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Best location, really chill place, very nice stuff. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain