Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel - like being in someone's home, with a lovely tiled backyard, small pool, good power supplies and excellent kitchen facilities. Very good value as a single traveller with my own room. I didn't mind the fact that it was not in the centre - it was more helpful to be near the bus station when walking with heavy bags, and then to walk in to town when I wanted a meal or to explore. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 04 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Our room was very nice (but no AC only a fan), and the house is beautiful. The atmosphere of the hostel was not the most welcoming though, and the breakfast is only a croissant and really bad coffee (or tea). The so called gym is just a rusty bench press on the front yard. Mosquitos in the bathroom. If you like a very calm place, and you bring your own breakfast, it's an OK stay. The walk to the bus station is just 10 min, and to the city centre about 25 min. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Friendly, helpful staff (some more than others) with decent English. A bit of a walk from town but only two blocks from the bus stop.. Room a bit hot - had a fan but no AC. Need to ring bell to enter. Big kitchen that seemed well-equipped. Room and bathrooms pretty clean. Mosquitos in one bathroom but not the other. Not a party hostel. Much cheaper than other options in Mendoza. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ lovely hostel and really clean but the staff weren't particuarly helpful or friendly. it is located a little bit out of the town but the walk is only 15-20 mins and it is located so close to the bus station which is very helpful. ”
- 02 Nov 2012 Anonymous England