Chinatown Travelers Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we went there, everything was too bad that we decided to cancel the appointment. We even wanted to get back our deposits because it was too bad. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Sio Keng
- “ This place had bed bugs, paid 450 for a private room and washroom. The wash room was shared between several guests who were filthy and loud. There was no fan even when we requested one, the room was tiny. Will never stay there again nor recommend it to anyone else. This place needs to be inspected by the health department for sure. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ no bathroom tissu , toilet and room was dirty , only one pillow (for 2 peoples) my advice: avoid this place if you can , there other cheap places in Toronto and they r better ”
- 23 Nov 2013 SEBASTIEN Canada
- “ Hard to find. There is no sign that helps travelers to find it. You have to depend on the address in the strange place! What was worse, I was taken to other place, not this hostel because I stayed there for only one night. That was totally filthy. It seemed like there could be a lot of bedbugs. a number of hairs on the floor, no air-conditioned, no sound-isolation, dirty pillow and blanket(i cannot believe it is washed) and etc. I will not recommend this hostel at all. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea