Chinatown Travelers Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is cheap and has a good location. BUT there are no facilities means you can not use the kitchen. And also no communication. Just for sleeping it is ok but there is no place you can meet someone or talk to someone ( thats how a hostel suposed to be) ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Nima
- “ The Staff were pleasant, and the Location is great. Very Central in downtown Toronto. Walking distance to the Bus Terminal. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous India
- “ The hostel was located in the center of Toronto and that was really great! The room was nice and clean, though the shared bathrooms weren't. The staff at our arrival was extremely friendly and helpful, but the later staff was much less so. It was a little loud especially since our room was located right next to the entrance, but other than that everything was great. It is incredibly cheap for such a nice stay and location. I recommend this place for anyone just wanting to visit the city! ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel is a nice place near Chinatown, and downtown Toronto, very convenient to walk everywhere or take a subway. You would not expect a hostel to be as fancy as a hotel, but it's quite and clean. The staff were all very nice. Wendy is a lovely lady and she's very helpful for sure. We are satisfied with the experience overall. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Ye China
- “ This was my first time to Toronto, and because I went there for Visa, so the I wished I could live closer to the embassy and this is it!!! It is super close to the embassy and there are lots of market around there, also really near to the Art Gallery. Excellent!! the internet is fast enough and really warm there. The hotel lady was really nice and passion. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Japan