Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ disappointed - the place has potential. It is convenient and close to the sights - by bus or subway The staff are nice/friendly but, the heater was faulty and insufficient for the 2 days we were there - imagine sleeping at 12 deg F with no heater Water was cold in the bathrooms - not hot... ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Anonymous Indian
- “ Everything was great, though the shower could be improved a little bit to have greater water flow of hot water. ”
- 10 Sep 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Absolutly nice and hospitable Hostel in a safe neighbor hood and really close to the forbidden City. The stuff was very polite and helped a lot by stuff like train booking etc. I was really apreciating the stay although it was really short. ”
- 03 Sep 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ We had a fabulous weekend at the CHinese Box Hostel. The staff couldn't have ben friendlier, they set us up with a great hike on the Great Wall and we were right in the middle of everything in town. I highly recommend it. ”
- 03 Jun 2012 William