Chmielna 5 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location, very clean sheets/blankets etc, some of the staff were very friendly some others not so much, the major problem was the lack of vendilation in the showers and bathroom and as a result there was always a very bad smell. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Alexandros Greece
- “ The hostel has a really good location, but in my opinion it's the only one advantage. It's quite clean but bathrooms are very uncomfortable and coeduational... The room "navy blue" was VERY noisy! Not only because of big parties outside (even at 7 am...), everything what happens in the kitchen and reception is audible inside the room :/ all the time someone is doing something there because it's common area. Without earplugs it's impossible to take a rest there... ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Nice hostel, very clean, and helpful staff. It was quite empty when I was there during peak summer period, only 2 beds (including mine) out of 6 were occupied. The room however is next to bars, so it was pretty loud during the night. Without air conditioner in the room, and during hot summer, you couldn't help but open the window, so the noise was quite bad. Other rooms might not be so exposed to this issue though. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Indonesia