Christina's House (former Assilah GH)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Christina is very welcoming and helpful. It's a fun atmosphere to be with the other guests. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Sara USA
- “ The two ladies (Sally and the other that serves breakfast) that seemed to run things were excellent and very kind. Breakfast was three types of bread, jams, butter, morrocan tea, fresh OJ and in the upstairs apartment where the keeper lives. Very quaint. Overall impression: quiet, safe, basic necessities and an AMAZING terrace. Drawbacks - cockroach the size of small dog - hot water is not always a given - damp - very difficult to locate!! Scattered map given tells foreigners nothing ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Christina's House was perfect for our group of four girls on a weekend getaway! The house is beautifully decorated with Andalucian accents, the breakfast and coffee were excellent, and the staff was friendly. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Rebecca USA
- “ We had a lovely stay at Chirstina's house. The staff were friendly and helpful and the house is beautifully decorated with traditional Moroccan furniture. The breakfast was delicious - including freshly squeezed pomegranate juice. Very comfortable for our younc children too. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Elizabeth England