Christina's House (former Assilah GH)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a lovely stay at Chirstina's house. The staff were friendly and helpful and the house is beautifully decorated with traditional Moroccan furniture. The breakfast was delicious - including freshly squeezed pomegranate juice. Very comfortable for our younc children too. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Elizabeth England
- “ Beautiful roof terrace, which we enjoyed very much. Breakfast was a bit poor, and we found a little blood spot on our bed sheets. But the house and the rooms were very pretty, and it is a quiet guesthouse close to the main street of food, and not far from the medina. a good place for a relaxing holiday. ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Laura Østergård
“ Fantastic roof-terrasse and beautiful rooms. Good breakfast to, and helpful staff. The place is a bit noisy at night though there is an eleven o´clock curfew, so I think Christinas is best suited for very young travelers. ”
Thank you very much for your review, but sorry about the noise - we will try and improve on that.
- 02 Jul 2012 Maria
- “ good for staying some days in asilah without pretensions. ”
- 07 Apr 2012 Maria