Christina's House Asilah
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfortable, friendly, and clean, Christina's House is tucked away in an alley, less then 5 minute's walk to the Medina, the waterfront the local market, and some great eateries. The rooms are quiet and tastefully decorated in the Moroccan style. Good Wi-Fi access, a well-equipped communal kitchen and the use of a fabulous roof garden make this a great place to meet friends or relax after the bustle of nearby Tangier. It's a winner! ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Jacob Netherlands
- “ Christina is very welcoming and helpful. It's a fun atmosphere to be with the other guests. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Sara USA
- “ The two ladies (Sally and the other that serves breakfast) that seemed to run things were excellent and very kind. Breakfast was three types of bread, jams, butter, morrocan tea, fresh OJ and in the upstairs apartment where the keeper lives. Very quaint. Overall impression: quiet, safe, basic necessities and an AMAZING terrace. Drawbacks - cockroach the size of small dog - hot water is not always a given - damp - very difficult to locate!! Scattered map given tells foreigners nothing ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA