Chung Kiu Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ perfect location low price. very simple and spartainian but quiet clean. no proffessional attendance or organization but very friendly staff. bathroom is quiet poor but all in all def a good deal. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 pamela Hong Kong
- “ Do not wake guests late at night. I realize the return of our deposit was thoughtful beforehand but ........ ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Cherie Australia
- “ I just wrapped up my 7 night stay at this hostel. Comparatively speaking, in the Causeway Bay area in HK, this hostel is pretty decent. It's better than Sun Kong Hostel, and also better than the one I stayed in at the Kingston Building. Don't expect anything fancy, it's a pretty straight no-nonsense hostel. Can't complain about the location. It's an old building and the owners haven't done much to keep the rooms from looking their age, but once again, comparatively speaking to other hostels in the are ”
- 27 Feb 2011 Gilbert