Chuoukan Shimizuya Ryokan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A cool ryokan with character right next to the Zenkoji temple. The japanese style rooms are clean and there is an onsen in the building. Both the ryokan and Nagano itself are pretty quiet so don't expect a big party scene. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 John USA
- “ The staff was very nice and kind. The ryokan was labyrinthine and very interesting, I'll always recommend to use ryokans more than western hotels. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Maaret Finland
- “ This 120-year old Ryokan was a special experience. It had atmosphere, was clean and had a very nice hot bath! ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Anonymous Denmark