Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was a nice hostel with friendly stuff and atmoshere.....our room was a bit noisy cos was in front of tables and close to reception....wifi sometimes was down if far away from reception.....the rest was fine - location the most) ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very good hostel. Has everything I need. Free computer to use. Breakfast and dinner included. Not enough stove for cooking though. The bunk bed blocked the window so we couldn't open it. Rent the transport card there and it's cheaper. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The shower is hot, but water is too easy to flood out to the room. The kitchen is small but well equipped. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We had book the hostel for four nights and they made us a with rooms in the middle of our stay. They did not tell us before hand that we would have to do this, that was a bit annoying. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Chandra