Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we had an awful experience! you sent us to a different hotel because you overbooked the rooms and it was an awful place (a so-called family hotel 200m away) in which they said we would have a room in the second floor (it was actually on a 4th floor), lights didn't work (both in the corridor and in the room), and the guy at the reception was insane (kept screaming at us and at a guy from your staff -francis- who was trying to help us) the info online is all misleading ”
- 06 Feb 2015 roberto Argentina
- “ they took me til another hostel,but I loved it. very nice place, filled with great and interesting people. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 ruben Norway
- “ It was a nice place to stay and free pool etc was something that I had never seen in other hostel. Unfortunately there was no kitchen or area to eat your own food except of a bar that was not very cheap btw. Over all a good place to stay with a student dormitory feeling rather then cosy worm hostel for November. Probably a fun place in summer. Stuff could be more helpful with tourist info rather than send guests to tourist information point. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The room was clean, I had a heavy breakfast included and free wifi. The only problem was the speed of the wifi in the room, weak signal ”
- 22 Oct 2014 STEVE France
- “ My only reservation is that two mornings after my stay there I woke up covered in bed bug bites. I don't believe they came from the Ciak, but I can't be 100% sure, so now for safety I will avoid the Ciak for a while. But I believe they came from the next hostel, so I cannot blame the Ciak either. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Pablo Spain
- “ Nice enough accommodation, clean facilities, helpful staff. Hostel was a little small for the amount of people it accommodated and as a result it was quite loud at all hours of the day and night and the kitchen was also tiny. No laundry either. Wifi didn't always work in the rooms but we still found it pleasant. Tuesdays and Thursdays are 'pasta party' nights where the hostel staff cook bulk pasta for guests for free! This made for a great atmosphere with most guests attending during our stay. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia