Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a solid hostel. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place, and very friendly staff. Loved the roof terrace for breakfast and hanging out! (I didn't stay at the main Ciak place, but their other property around the corner, The Secret Garden). ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Ryan USA
- “ The Wifi was not working while I was over, I had chosen this place over the others because they mentioned they had wifi. This fact aside, the Ciak is clean, the location was good for me (work), prices are low (there are big weekend fluctuations to be aware of), the staff is nice and the breakfast is free. Unfortunately, I had a pair of new shoes stolen while there, that's not the hostel fault though but it did put me in a bad mood! To sum up; not the best but not a bad place at all. ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Was a nice hostel with friendly stuff and atmoshere.....our room was a bit noisy cos was in front of tables and close to reception....wifi sometimes was down if far away from reception.....the rest was fine - location the most) ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very good hostel. Has everything I need. Free computer to use. Breakfast and dinner included. Not enough stove for cooking though. The bunk bed blocked the window so we couldn't open it. Rent the transport card there and it's cheaper. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The shower is hot, but water is too easy to flood out to the room. The kitchen is small but well equipped. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan