Ciao Budapest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good place, but there's not a lot of space there. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Sebastian Colombia
- “ Great location, easy to get to many spots. The stuffs are very friendly and welcoming and helpful. I arrived early morning from a 12 hours bus ride and got an early checked in, it was very nice of them. The rooms are quite big, there's enough room for everyone. We only stayed one night as it was fully booked the day after. I'll definitely recommend it. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Let me see... almost all the inner doors were hard to close (mostly the bathroom and the closet). The closet had blood stain on it at arrival (yes, presumably from a woman on her period... and this was the only closet). The bathroom was coeducated, with two shower, but the water always stayed on the floor after showering (not fully operating sewer system). I could continue this, but... ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hungary