Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel! Its looks like a hotel. Good bedrooms, with towels, good wifi, great staff very helpful. But theres a bit of smells in the hallway and in the bathrooms. Recomendable hostel. Ask for the chep restaurant near the hostel, good deal for dinner ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I stayed in Ciao Hostel for 1 night. It is really nice place to stay, the staff at the reception is very welcoming. The rooms are very clean and are not overly populated with the tourists. Specially they have very nice Kitchen with all the facilities available so you can save your money that you will spend eating from outside, as the kitchen has all facilities to make your own meal. Washrooms are very clean and in hygienic conditions. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ stayed for one night. the location is a bit shaddy to be walking too late at night for a girl. my first night there, i went out w my rm mate and went to eat 3 blocks away from hostel and walking back, a girl came very scared saying a guy was following her who we saw waiting at the corner-we walked her back to her hostel. facility inside is nice and simple- i do like the place inside. rooms spacious and great value. i sometimes wished they had 24hr reception- their front doorbell doesn't work. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very clean, the rooms are quite spacious and the facilities are excellent. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Ellina Russia
- “ Our stay at the Ciao Hostel was great. Staff was so friendly and helpful and the location was far enough out of the city center but close enough to town. Would definitely recommend for those searching for a nice place to stay. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Mary Kate USA