Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed for one night. the location is a bit shaddy to be walking too late at night for a girl. my first night there, i went out w my rm mate and went to eat 3 blocks away from hostel and walking back, a girl came very scared saying a guy was following her who we saw waiting at the corner-we walked her back to her hostel. facility inside is nice and simple- i do like the place inside. rooms spacious and great value. i sometimes wished they had 24hr reception- their front doorbell doesn't work. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very clean, the rooms are quite spacious and the facilities are excellent. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Ellina Russia
- “ Our stay at the Ciao Hostel was great. Staff was so friendly and helpful and the location was far enough out of the city center but close enough to town. Would definitely recommend for those searching for a nice place to stay. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Mary Kate USA
- “ Very close to the train station, and not too far away from city center. Great hostel to stay in and soak it all in. Met great people in the hostel, very quiet, clean, and was a safe environment. Traveling can get hectic, but it's nice to go to a place where you are away from everything and just relax with your roommates and such. The receptionist was very helpful in showing me the city and what places to go, facilities are basic but overall great place to stay. Wifi worked great in my room. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA