Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of my best hostel experiences in Italy so far! Less than 10 mins walking distance from the main station. The two receptionist girls who I met were very nice, friendly and really helpful (they spoke perfect English). The room and other common areas were clean, the kitchen is fully equipped and the room was also nice. The only thing what I missed that there wereno lockers, but you receive your own keys. It's true that there is a strange smell in the lobby, but that's all. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Really nice hostel! Its looks like a hotel. Good bedrooms, with towels, good wifi, great staff very helpful. But theres a bit of smells in the hallway and in the bathrooms. Recomendable hostel. Ask for the chep restaurant near the hostel, good deal for dinner ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I stayed in Ciao Hostel for 1 night. It is really nice place to stay, the staff at the reception is very welcoming. The rooms are very clean and are not overly populated with the tourists. Specially they have very nice Kitchen with all the facilities available so you can save your money that you will spend eating from outside, as the kitchen has all facilities to make your own meal. Washrooms are very clean and in hygienic conditions. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Pakistan