Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice, my staying in CIARUS, most of the staff talk good english and one of the recepcionist male, gave us very good restaurants to eat. They change the toals every day, and made our bed!!!! ;) ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Patricia Portugal
- “ Very nice and clean with good bathroom and bedroom facilities. Unfortunately the staff are not very helpful or friendly and the atmosphere is somewhat dry, not sure if it is due to the people or the place. The lockers were impossible to use and were too far away downstairs, could do with lockers in the room or in the main foyer and maybe some more help. When checking in they said nothing helpful except "pay us now". Wifi only worked downstairs and that should be fixed as it is quite annoying. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Everything here was better than I expected! Wonderful staff, clean, new rooms. Towels provided with shower and toilet in the room, outlets by each bed and free WiFi! Very friendly staff. The only thing that didn't work were the locks on the lockers. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Ciarus is well located and in easy walking distance to the Strasbourg sights. The room was simple, but clean. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Africa
- “ WiFi is available only in the hallway and it was extremely poor, almost did not work. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Nino Georgia
- “ Fantastic I loved it would recommend it they were so nice and helpful and everything was really clean. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA