Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well.. staffs of front desk laughed at me and whispered among themselves but I don't know why. So I felt really bad. BUT the hostel is really perfect. It's very clean. The way from train station to hostel is not that short but easy. 호스텔 프론트직원이 저보고 막 지들끼리 속닥거리고 웃어서 기분이 나쁘긴했는데 시설은 엄청좋아요. 깨끗하고 인테리어도 좋고 다 새것같아요. 기차역에서 만약 걸어오시는거면 조금멀긴한데 걸을만해요. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very nice, friendly staff. Good location. But no lockers or air conditioning, and the wifi is only available in the lobby area. The breakfast is expensive, and the dining setup is kind of strange. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Wi-Fi only works downstairs in the lobby and most of the time it worked slowly. No lockers in the rooms. The place is more a hotel than a hostel and offers free towels. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hostel was by far the most clean and spacious one I've ever been too. In a room of 6 girls there were 2 bathrooms and they have lockers in the room were we can guard things easily. The staff were quite nice and they also had a free storage service which you can even use after checking out. ”
- 16 Feb 2016 Jiwoo
- “ Everything was perfect. But Wifi sucks. That's all. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ There was only one problem for me that there was no facilities to get cold water or a hot drink other than having to pay for one from the machine or having to find someone from the kitchen staff, ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Helen England