Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I hope to come back soon,team really friendly that make u feel like At home ;) ....for me mexico is Oaxaca and Oaxaca is cielo rojo... ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very cozy and friendly! ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, apparently it had just changed owners and if so it was doing pretty well. Clean, secure, had hot-water every night I was there (mid-July) and a fantastic communal area. The staff were sometimes hard to access as they would be busy doing things. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Cielo Rojo Hostel is a really nice place in the center of Oaxaca! I felt very much at home staying there! They have a beautiful terasse in the center of the hostel, where you can relax and you will meet many people there since it is not a huge hostel, which is good if you are travelling by yoursellf! Also the guys who are running the place are really relaxed and always helpful and friendly! Can only recommend the place! ”
- 11 May 2014 Anne Germany
- “ My stay was pleasant- the staff wasn't very approachable, except the volunteer from Ireland named Sarah who was very down-to-earth and exceptionally friendly. The facility could have done a better job at providing fans inside the hot, steamy dormitories and could have done better at installing more electrical outlets in the rooms and in the patio- we all seemed to have been fighting for electricity in order to charge our phones, laptops, etc. There were ants in the kitchen, and breakfast was ok ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous Mexico