Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, Cute hostel with helpfull staff. Good location, hot showers and a nice terrace to sit in. Would highly recomend it! ”
- 25 Jan 2016 Synne Norway
- “ Excellent host! They made Xmas day a great day to remember. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Helpful staff, great location, very clean and awesome people. Everything you want! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Ethan
- “ really impressed of her natural kindness and generosity :) ”
- 25 Sep 2015 JONGKYUN South Korea
- “ The hostel is in a nice place, close to Zocalo and the main bus station. We arrived late in the night and walked all the way - felt completely safe. The reception is open 24 hours, this is also very convenient when arriving late. The breakfast was simple: toast, peanut butter and jelly, yogurt, coffee and tea. Overall our experience was good. The owners are very nice and always ready to help.The only thing that bothered me - no water in our bathroom. But the problem was fixed the following day. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Vilmante Lithuania