Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Carlo Rojo is a great budget hostel. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We stayed in the 10 person dorm which was fine. The mattresses and bathrooms were ok. Our toilet had a couple issues but they did their best to fix it promptly. One minor suggestion would be hooks in the bathroom cause the only place to keep your stuff is right by the open shower so your stuff gets wet. The lockers were not big enough to fit a backpack in them but they have a locked storage downstairs. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ Your staff is very helpful. Your multi multi-national staff is a big plus. I have two critiques. One your beds move too much. When getting off in the night to use the facilities, I worried about my bedmate below. Second, you music, though attractive to those homesick, should be more representative of Mexico, even latin america. Doesn't have to be Rancheros, Mariachis, or trios, but maybe Mana, Mano Chao, or other modern latin/spanish music. I didn't escape El Norte to listen to their music. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I hope to come back soon,team really friendly that make u feel like At home ;) ....for me mexico is Oaxaca and Oaxaca is cielo rojo... ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Italy