Cielo Rojo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Mauricio and Efraín have created a wonderfully hospitable home-away-from home. My only, somewhat whiny, issue was that there was one shower for about 12 people. This can be accommodated and Cielo Rojo is worth the work-around. I hope to return again next year. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel enjoyed my time tyhere ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Brendan Ireland
- “ Cielo Rojo is the perfect hostel to enjoy the nice ambiance in Oaxaca city. The location is a 10 minute walk from the zocalo and the staff is helpfull. They really try to make sure you enjoy. The hostel itself has an amzing patio where you can hang out and meet other travellers. I travelled for 5 weeks in Mexico but Cielo Rojo was the best hostels i stayed! ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Abdelhafid Netherlands
- “ I stayed for a week and had a pleasant experience. The mattresses are an issue. The colorful ones are new, and they're good, but the others are really unpleasant. I'm not usually picky about this sort of thing! Once I discovered that I needed to snag a colorful mattress, I was all set. You'll probably want earplugs to sleep here, since there are often people hanging out on the patio at night and the sound carries, but the social atmosphere is lovely. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA