Cinderella Hotel Shifoying
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel sent mail that gave directions how to find it, but also a note that they send another with more details. That never came. In directions were only western address, not Chinese. Taxi drivers couldn't read it. In mail there where only busses that come close, not metro. It would have been better with guidance from Shilipu metro station, which was easy. Buses we did not use. Hostel page said there's English speaking service at day time. There was not. Staff was okay. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Johannes Finland
- “ The hotel is good but the way they cleaning or their maintenance is not kind of good ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Princess Dianne Philippines
- “ One of the cheapest in Beijing, but know what you get. We made a reservation for the cheapest twin room. (108RMB) This gets you a room in the middle of each floor, which means you have a tiny window that looks out on the corridor. We got very lucky with a free upgrade to a double room with window, normally much more expensive (200RMB and up). Hotel is very clean, even has a kitchen with fridge. Don't expect youth hostel atmosphere or services though, for that u should go elsewhere. Cheap sleep. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great value for money. do not offer anything luxurious, rather than place where to sleep. Wall are like paper, so every sound is heard from other rooms. Staff was friendly and few even spoke English. Cooking facilities in common area offer what you need for cooking, but did not use due to fact of uncertainliness of the hygiene. Location is not best and it took with slow walk like 15-20min to the closest subway. Stayed in hotel few weeks and room was upgraded to the next level :) ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ It was very nice to stay there, but it's a little bit hard to find this place. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Russia