Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is really excellent, just a few steps from the old town. The rooms named after spicies is a good idea, it makes the hostel special. Staff is helpful, polite. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Thought the hostel opens from a main street, our room was absolutly quiet. Unfortunatley, the corridor wasn't really clean and aromatic, but it may be temporary due to renovation. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Koncz Hungary
- “ Nice kitchen and breakfast the staff was really helpfull but the washroom was not really clean and far away my bedroom ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent little hostel...staff so friendly and great atmosphere. Good breakfast and excellent location. Thanks guys! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Mark Wales
- “ Just good, beds were a bid wobbly though, would need bit of fixing. WiFi signal was strong, but download speed super slow. ”
- 03 May 2014 Polle Netherlands