Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, organized a lot of activities. Good atmosphere. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Oscar Glorvigen Norway
- “ very nice hostel with friendly staff - only disadvantage of the hostel is a slight smell of McDonalds in the air due to the location. But all in all superb hostel - we had a great stay ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Vedran Slovenia
- “ Amazing hostel full of awesomeness! Spent two awesome nights here, really nice place and really cool atmosphere! Close to the city centre and the train/bus station, just above a mc donald's (can be quick and convenient), and by buses and tram stops! Nice and clean and the common area is a great place to meet people :) Would definitely recommend!!! ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Really lovely, homely, friendly hostel. Perfect for solo travellers, staff are really friendly, group nights out and activities almost every night of the week. Would definitely recommend for a fun, relaxed, friendly time in riga ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Lisa England
- “ + Location + Nise staff + Good Facilities - In summertime there might be some noise when sleeping window open ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland