Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs there are great. Just too many guests so they can't interact with all even they always try their best. Good Wifi connection. Lack of kitchen facilities while it's hosting a lot of guests. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great staff, organized a lot of activities. Good atmosphere. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Oscar Glorvigen Norway
- “ very nice hostel with friendly staff - only disadvantage of the hostel is a slight smell of McDonalds in the air due to the location. But all in all superb hostel - we had a great stay ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Vedran Slovenia
- “ Amazing hostel full of awesomeness! Spent two awesome nights here, really nice place and really cool atmosphere! Close to the city centre and the train/bus station, just above a mc donald's (can be quick and convenient), and by buses and tram stops! Nice and clean and the common area is a great place to meet people :) Would definitely recommend!!! ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous England