Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cinnamon Sally is a cozy and warm place, interiorwise. The staff there is superfriendly and very helpful. There are always people around in the living room. Every day you get to know new people, or if you want to just hang around there, that's ok, too. Social events in the evening are also good (maybe a bit too much drinking, to my taste :-S). I felt really welcome, and I had lots of interesting conversations. Thank you! Wish there was a guitar and/or a piano, but maybe there's a reason for it. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Hallvard Nordbø Norway
- “ Really nice Hostel with a very good ambiance! Inside of a Mcdonald's, good when you are hungry at 2am :p ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Michael France
- “ One of the best hostels I've been to. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ very nice place to stay, very helpfull staff at the counter. cleane :) the only thing that bother me was the laud street outside, but it is a good location point at the same time. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 paulina Poland
- “ I had a wonderful time here! The staff were welcoming, the atmosphere was awesome and I had everything I needed. ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia