Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff is really helpful and nice. The atmosphere in hostel is great and the common room is very comfortable. There are also some small but pleasant moments such as waffles in the morning or the possibility to make free international calls(not more than 5 minutes one one number but that still can be very useful). I defenitely recommend everyone to stay in Cinnamon Sally when visiting Riga. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ It seems like the owners think that the perfect location (5 mins to the railway station and the train station) would make up for everything. Unfortunately, the breakfast was very poor (home-made wafers starting from 9 a.m. which are never ready), the bathtub drain was locked with hair((( ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Very close to the city center, the train station and the bus station, so the location is perfect! The common room is really nice for meeting people ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous France