Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel full of awesomeness! Spent two awesome nights here, really nice place and really cool atmosphere! Close to the city centre and the train/bus station, just above a mc donald's (can be quick and convenient), and by buses and tram stops! Nice and clean and the common area is a great place to meet people :) Would definitely recommend!!! ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Really lovely, homely, friendly hostel. Perfect for solo travellers, staff are really friendly, group nights out and activities almost every night of the week. Would definitely recommend for a fun, relaxed, friendly time in riga ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Lisa England
- “ + Location + Nise staff + Good Facilities - In summertime there might be some noise when sleeping window open ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ There is really a backpacker atmosphere in this hostel, which is pretty nice ! The location is also perfect. The only thing is that in some of the rooms, it can be noisy during the night because of the courtyard outside...In our opinion, there was also not enough toilets (just two). ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Super! The staff were so helpful and friendly. Very pleasant place to stay. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Shea USA