Cinnamon Sally Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was fine but the kitchen was a little bit small. Still it is a great option if you go to Riga. ”
- 06 Jun 2017 Anonymous
- “ Very nice and especially clean hostel. Friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay a lot! ”
- 28 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ We only stayed for a short few days, but Cinnamon Sally's is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! It feels like you're entering your friend's flat, you take your shoes off and are right in the middle of a comfy living room, which makes meeting people super easy! Great room, comfy bed, waffles for breakfast, awesome location, there's really nothing to complain - I just got back yesterday and already recommended the hostel to friends travelling to Riga :) ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Cinnamon Sally is a cozy and warm place, interiorwise. The staff there is superfriendly and very helpful. There are always people around in the living room. Every day you get to know new people, or if you want to just hang around there, that's ok, too. Social events in the evening are also good (maybe a bit too much drinking, to my taste :-S). I felt really welcome, and I had lots of interesting conversations. Thank you! Wish there was a guitar and/or a piano, but maybe there's a reason for it. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Hallvard Nordbø Norway