Cinque Terre Holidays
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed here a few days ago and stayed in the 6 bed mixed. The room was very clean and same with the bathroom. The front desk guy came off as rude but I think he just spoke bad english. There was no wifi which blew but there was a bar very close that you could use if you buy something. Can't beat the location and wpuld recommend to anyone ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ They clean the sheet but the restroom is so dirty, smelly, and also the room. There's a kitchen so you can cook. Except that i don't like it. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ We needed to extend our stay by an extra night, and the innkeeper was kind enough to do so for us. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Ross
- “ staying in an apartment with two rooms. one room for 4 beds and the other for 6 beds with limited space. No dinning/ common room. no Wifi available makes a lot of inconvenience. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia