Cinque Terre Holidays
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 50€ magically disappeared from my girlfriend's suitcase....is that possible? no way... ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The hostel itself was ok, but it was a nightmare to get there, had to walk up for steep stairs. There is no Wi-Fi at the hostel either ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the shower was broken, the sink was broken, there were no towels in the kitchen to wipe up mess. too expensive for what we received ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Loved the guy who works there! He is so funny & kind! Beware that he does take breaks at random times so he randomly will close the office which is pretty inconvenient but the guy just doesnt love his job and has places to be! No wifi in the room! Just right by his office so theres always a little group out there We stayed in a dorm of 6 and got lucky with our roommates being very laid back and fun We heard some negative things from couples staying in the private rooms! But we loved it :) ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous USA