Cinque Terre Holidays
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If your looking to stay at a hostel actually in one of the five towns, this is one of the few options so bare that in mind... The bathroom facilities were dirty (moldy), without hand soap, and weren't cleaned one of the 3 days we stayed there. The rooms themselves were ok but the bed we slept on genuinely made it difficult to sleep and not wake up just aching every few hours although I did notice some beds were different. The view from the porch however is amazing. Phenomenal towns though. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Thomas USA
- “ Hostel could have used a little fixing up, but excellent stay nevertheless. The staff were very courteous despite other reviews I had read before. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Daniel USA
- “ Maybe too expensive comparing the facilities, more b&b than hostel. Pittoresque village, not too much people. Only few minutes to train and beach. Cannot use credit cards anywhere. Beautiful garden, relaxing athmosphere. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I state in the dorm room with my partner. Room is close to the train station, however it's a long climb up with your bags. The room itself has a nice view and we were lucky to get a double bed. The bed is comfy. The bathroom is a bit of a mess (no toilet seat/duck tape on the shower and the door didn't close properly) however we always had hot water with good pressure. But hard to communicate with the main guy running the business and it wasn't always ope when it said it would be. Overall good ”
- 16 Jun 2014 erin
- “ This hostel is in central of Riomaggiore, close to station. We can use Wifi in recepcion only. But after recepcion close, we can’t use Wifi. ”
- 25 May 2014 daisuke Japan