Cinque Terre Holidays
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the shower was broken, the sink was broken, there were no towels in the kitchen to wipe up mess. too expensive for what we received ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Loved the guy who works there! He is so funny & kind! Beware that he does take breaks at random times so he randomly will close the office which is pretty inconvenient but the guy just doesnt love his job and has places to be! No wifi in the room! Just right by his office so theres always a little group out there We stayed in a dorm of 6 and got lucky with our roommates being very laid back and fun We heard some negative things from couples staying in the private rooms! But we loved it :) ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ If your looking to stay at a hostel actually in one of the five towns, this is one of the few options so bare that in mind... The bathroom facilities were dirty (moldy), without hand soap, and weren't cleaned one of the 3 days we stayed there. The rooms themselves were ok but the bed we slept on genuinely made it difficult to sleep and not wake up just aching every few hours although I did notice some beds were different. The view from the porch however is amazing. Phenomenal towns though. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Thomas USA
- “ Hostel could have used a little fixing up, but excellent stay nevertheless. The staff were very courteous despite other reviews I had read before. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Daniel USA