Cintamani Travellers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities are very basic. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Lillian South Africa
- “ The photo's did not match reality with this place. Was completely deceived about what I was booking into to. Dark small old would best describe the rooms at this place. The reception confirmed that the photos on its site were from the Hotel the Mayflower that owns the guesthouse. very disapointing first experience in KL. Wrote to Mayflower who took payment for booking and they assure me those rooms are there. ”
- 14 Jul 2012 Kath
- “ Good budget choice. Simple but clean and central. Most rooms have windows- which is not always the case in Malaysia. ”
- 21 Feb 2012 Margaret
- “ Wifi was broken but staff still wanted guests to pay for using their computer. Staff lied about the cost for taking a taxi to the airport and then got upset when we later made our own arrangement with a taxi driver. The double room was acceptable, though the AC got a bit loud sometimes. Decently clean. ”
- 19 Feb 2012 Axel