Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was fine. Only disadvantage was the acoustics. We could hear much noise from the floor. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Clean and beautiful, hot water 24/7, very good breakfast for 5E, a card needed for main entrance-elevator-corridor-room, so very safe. I don't know how often they change bedsheets, since we only stayed for 4 nights. In the mid-time none entered the room to clean, but all other areas were in excellent condition every day. It is located in a very nice and central area which, in our understanding, is one of the luxurious ones in Berlin. A metro station just outside. Totally recommended. ”
- 15 Dec 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ Best hostel in Berlin. Always the place I stay when I visit. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Michael New Zealand
- “ Very modern and clean hostel that is situated in a cool area with some great restaurants. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Had a wonderful time staying at Circus Hostel. The atmosphere was wonderful as well as having the bar downstairs was a great way to meet people. The free tour was a great way to get a glimpse of the city and was very educational. There were at times a longer wait to talk to staff for the hostel because of the number of people they served but the facilities was worth the price. Great location as well. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful ”
- 13 May 2016 Dennys Brazil