Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Citadel rooms is placed in a wonderful spot right between the biggest attractions in Zadar. That would normally mean a lot of noice, but the appartment is tucked in on a small alley with almost no people around. There's not much of a view, but having only minutes to everything you want to do/see makes up for it! The staff is very friendly and flexible. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Excellent location made this hostel an overall winner, but it would be helpful to have a working oven/stovetop and to have internet. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Central beliggende i den gamle bydel. Ren og med gode faciliteter i lejligheden. God info fra udlejer ved ankomst. ”
- 21 Aug 2012 Erik
- “ Just FYI, there is no in-house WiFi. The owner should give you voucher to be used in somewhere in city center. ”
- 19 Jul 2012 Qing
- “ Excellent location, clean place and owner very friendly (for example he gave to each of us a voucher of 20min of free internet in a internet coffee not far and lots of information about the city center). But you must absolutely call him before your arrival since he's not living there. Besides the flat has 2 rooms but only one bathroom, so you may have to wait sometimes to use it. Kitchen is well equipped if you want to cook by yourself. ”
- 21 Sep 2011 Etienne