Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and friendly staff and guests all around. If you want a hostel with a lot of amenities and services this is not for you though. The bathrooms smelled because the showers weren't separated and right next to the toilets and waste bins. There also wasn't any toilet paper or soap most of the time. Some of the bedrooms don't have any windows since they're located in the old city. Perks are the rooftop view, location and helpfulness of the staff. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ + standard rooms, safe for valuables, equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, nice view from the roof, location in the Old City - card payment not possible, cold rooms, no heating ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Eva Czech Republic
- “ no electricity, bad security, my clothes disapeare! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Pablo Argentina
- “ The staff at the Citadel Youth Hostel has taken great care of me the past 5 years. I don't have a lot of money and this hostel helps me enjoy Jerusalem once a year, and stay within a minimal budget! ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Kevin USA
- “ The location was really great, the hostel looks also very nice but the conditions there are bad. Rooms are too small for so many beds, there is even no place to stay in some rooms and the bathrooms are dirty and very old, some doors can not be closed, no warm water and it stinks. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Grzegorz Poland