Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cheap hostel to stay 1 night max. Rooms are cold,dark, not so clean. ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Nice hostel with the best view over Jerusalem old city, I can really recommend citadel hostel ”
- 12 Dec 2016 Anonymous England
- “ AWESOME sleeping arrangement (roof-top sleeping), brilliant location in the Old City, extremely friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Markus Germany
- “ good location, great staff ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Perfect location - mazing view from the roof - terrace, very helpful staff (the Armenien from USA - very helpful!!!!!!!!!!) The weak point is showers. Ask whether the room has window. I had to move from 5 bed female bedroom to 10 bed room with windows - so better more beds but with window. the best hotel you can have in Old city!!!!! Don´t take Abraham which is recomended but very far....sou you will not feel atmosphere.... ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Iva Czech Republic