Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ AWESOME sleeping arrangement (roof-top sleeping), brilliant location in the Old City, extremely friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Markus Germany
- “ good location, great staff ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Perfect location - mazing view from the roof - terrace, very helpful staff (the Armenien from USA - very helpful!!!!!!!!!!) The weak point is showers. Ask whether the room has window. I had to move from 5 bed female bedroom to 10 bed room with windows - so better more beds but with window. the best hotel you can have in Old city!!!!! Don´t take Abraham which is recomended but very far....sou you will not feel atmosphere.... ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Iva Czech Republic
- “ Location is good (at first I fought it might be difficult to find it). But have found it without big efforts. My room was very cold. Common bathroom were small and not very clean. Overall would recommend this place as value for money with very good location and terrace on the roof, were you can see old town of Jerusalem around you. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Marius Lithuania