Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location. Good for backpackers. ”
- 02 May 2018 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The place was nice and staff was super friendly and helpful although the room itself was very damp and all the clothing,including stuff i never got out of the suitcase got damp too ”
- 28 Feb 2018 Diana Poland
- “ Really youth hostel. Some people sleep at the roof. Good point (heart of Jerusalem old city) but I recomended this hostel for one night maximum )) 5 o'clock at the morning. You'll listen muezzin. Next time you'll listen sounds from churchs. By 7 am you will permeate all the religions of this great city. Will you become humble? It depends on whether your dream is strong. Rooms are small. Bathroom in double room is smallest )) harsh living conditions)) ”
- 18 Sep 2017 Konstantin Russia
- “ Noisy during night. ”
- 25 May 2017 Jinesh