Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really youth hostel. Some people sleep at the roof. Good point (heart of Jerusalem old city) but I recomended this hostel for one night maximum )) 5 o'clock at the morning. You'll listen muezzin. Next time you'll listen sounds from churchs. By 7 am you will permeate all the religions of this great city. Will you become humble? It depends on whether your dream is strong. Rooms are small. Bathroom in double room is smallest )) harsh living conditions)) ”
- 18 Sep 2017 Konstantin Russia
- “ Noisy during night. ”
- 25 May 2017 Jinesh
- “ Cheap hostel to stay 1 night max. Rooms are cold,dark, not so clean. ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Nice hostel with the best view over Jerusalem old city, I can really recommend citadel hostel ”
- 12 Dec 2016 Anonymous England