Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel ever :) ”
- 05 Jan 2014 LADISLAV Slovakia
- “ Extremely cold. Private room very cold and extremely claustrophobic and over priced. I left a day early forfeiting my last night paid room. It was so unpleasant. Only redeeming quality was the location. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 John USA
- “ The worst hostel I have ever stayed at - dirty, nasty and cold room with no windows, very rude and unhelpful staff. I had to ask two different staff before I could even get a cover to our very dirty quilt. When I asked about the bus to Eilat I was told we didnt had to order a ticket prior to departure but the bus was completely full both ways. One night some other guests held a crazy drug party and it was impossible to sleep. When we left the receptionist slept and didnt even say goodbye. etc. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Right in the old town therefore you have enough time to get a descent sleep and not traveling a lot, you can find yourself in a nice thematic building and it makes you feel really nice on the other hand we had double room and it was a bit dark inside. Overall nice place to stay :) ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic