Citadel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel ever :) ”
- 05 Jan 2014 LADISLAV Slovakia
- “ Extremely cold. Private room very cold and extremely claustrophobic and over priced. I left a day early forfeiting my last night paid room. It was so unpleasant. Only redeeming quality was the location. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 John USA
- “ The worst hostel I have ever stayed at - dirty, nasty and cold room with no windows, very rude and unhelpful staff. I had to ask two different staff before I could even get a cover to our very dirty quilt. When I asked about the bus to Eilat I was told we didnt had to order a ticket prior to departure but the bus was completely full both ways. One night some other guests held a crazy drug party and it was impossible to sleep. When we left the receptionist slept and didnt even say goodbye. etc. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Right in the old town therefore you have enough time to get a descent sleep and not traveling a lot, you can find yourself in a nice thematic building and it makes you feel really nice on the other hand we had double room and it was a bit dark inside. Overall nice place to stay :) ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Amazing 700 year old former home cut into the rock of Jerusalem turned into one of the finest hostels I've ever seen. Located right in the middle of the Old City with one of the best rooftop views in the city. Wonderful experience. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A wonderful Hostel. We loved this place with a warm and friendly atmophere. Our (private) rooms were absolutely fine. The kitchen facilities were modest but allright. We travelled a mixed group with my parents on 70 and the rest of us beeing around 40-45. All of us loved the Hostel. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anette Colding Denmark