City Backpacker - Hostel Biber
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was cozy, but there needs to be a better bar/hang out place ”
- 30 Jul 2016 noelle Canada
- “ I only stayed for one night, but I really enjoyed this hostel. Each level of rooms have a kitchen and toilet/shower. Located really close to the train station, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. I spent my last night in Switzerland sitting on the hostel rooftop, listening to buskers in the street below and watching the sun setting :D ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The most expensive, dirtiest small hostel without an elevator! ”
- 03 May 2016 Valentin USA
- “ Even I had to go up to third floor with baggage, the location was really nice, close to city. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Akiko Japan
- “ So nice recepcionist. :) ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Fariba Spain