City Backpacker - Hostel Biber
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely perfect location! Everything else was relatively average of a hostel, but they did have a nice lounge in the reception area, with some books and games available. Good reliable WiFi throughout (even to stream an episode on Netflix). Note that reception is up three flights of stairs, and there are rooms up higher than that, so if you have a problem with stairs then this place isn’t for you. Very nice receptionist, allowed me to check in early at 11. ”
- 25 Mar 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff and the best possible location ”
- 17 Aug 2017 Leonhard Germany
- “ Rooms are very hot and the atmosphere was pretty chill. ”
- 19 May 2017 Alexis Canada
- “ Great location, super helpful staff, they gave me great advice on stuff to do in the city. Great view from the room, but depending on your room, you might be hoofing 7 floors up, so be prepared to get a workout! ”
- 30 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada