City Backpacker - Hostel Biber
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cheapest hostel which I found in zurich centre. Well, the staffs were kindly and willing to help the clients. There were all kinds of facilities. One problem only...the common space and the room space were too limited. ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Tsai China
- “ Some of the staff were friendly, others not so much. There is not much space in the hotel to "hang out" other than the room next to reception so it is fairly hard to meet other travellers. The rooms were not aired out so very humid and smelly :( ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ it was cozy, but there needs to be a better bar/hang out place ”
- 30 Jul 2016 noelle Canada
- “ I only stayed for one night, but I really enjoyed this hostel. Each level of rooms have a kitchen and toilet/shower. Located really close to the train station, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. I spent my last night in Switzerland sitting on the hostel rooftop, listening to buskers in the street below and watching the sun setting :D ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The most expensive, dirtiest small hostel without an elevator! ”
- 03 May 2016 Valentin USA
- “ Even I had to go up to third floor with baggage, the location was really nice, close to city. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Akiko Japan