City Backpacker - Hostel Biber
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff and the best possible location ”
- 17 Aug 2017 Leonhard Germany
- “ Rooms are very hot and the atmosphere was pretty chill. ”
- 19 May 2017 Alexis Canada
- “ Great location, super helpful staff, they gave me great advice on stuff to do in the city. Great view from the room, but depending on your room, you might be hoofing 7 floors up, so be prepared to get a workout! ”
- 30 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The cheapest hostel which I found in zurich centre. Well, the staffs were kindly and willing to help the clients. There were all kinds of facilities. One problem only...the common space and the room space were too limited. ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Tsai China
- “ Some of the staff were friendly, others not so much. There is not much space in the hotel to "hang out" other than the room next to reception so it is fairly hard to meet other travellers. The rooms were not aired out so very humid and smelly :( ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Anonymous Canada