City Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is really nice. We were really well welcomed. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
“ Best hostel I have ever been too! Very nice and clean room and young friendly atmosphere. Even the breakfast is worth a try ;) ”
Thanks so much for the awesome review. We are really happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience here. Welcome back anytime! Cheers Charmaine CBP
- 23 Jan 2016 Hanna Germany
“ I had an amazing time at the hospital. The activities offered let me try things I never would have like the Viking sauna. Such a wicked experience ”
Awesome that you experience the Sauna Tour. You should try out our other tours next time you are in Stockholm. we hope to see you again! Cheers Charmaine CBP
- 06 Jan 2016 Paige Canada
“ Great place if you're traveling alone. ”
Cool that you had a great time here. Welcome back anytime! Kindly Charmaine CBP
- 03 Jan 2016 J Spencer USA
“ We had a great tiem at this Hostel! Especially the Staff was very friendly, helped whereit could and provided a welcoming and cozy atmosphere. Special thanks to Maja, Oli and Iddy.
Also the free Sauna between 17-19:00 was a plus, as well as the option to rent bikes and other things from the Hostel.
Whenever we're back in Sockholm, we'll definitely come backand stay at the City Backpackers.
Jeff and Lars ”
Thanks for your feedback. I will let the staff know your appreciation who you mentioned in the review. Awesome that you will come and visit us again! Happy travels! Charmaine CBP
- 22 Dec 2015 Lars Germany
“ This hostel is the best you'll find in Stockholm. Great location, close to everything and the atmosphere is amazing. The common room is cozy and inviting so even when you're traveling alone, it's easy to start conversations with other travelers. The staff is super friendly and very helpful, really can't complain. The bathroom/showers in my 6-bed dorm room were out of service during my stay, but the hostel offered me a good discount to apologize. Would highly recommend this hostel! ”
Thanks tons for your lovely feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort. We hope to see you again soon! Happy travels! Charmaine CBP
- 19 Dec 2015 Emna Canada
“ My experience with this hostel was okay. The location is quite central and close to the train stations, the staff were helpful and friendly, and the hostel was clean with good facilities – including a sauna! However, there are several dorms right beside the common area, which gets very loud at night. Also, the hostel forgot to register me when I checked in and charged me an extra night. They then refunded me only 2 euro, so I had to deal with that after arriving, which took three days... ”
Sorry about the mix up. This usually doesn't happen. The noise should not be loud late at night so we will make sure that our staff tells people to keep the noise level down. We also offer ear plugs if it is hard to sleep with other fellow travelers in the dorms. Kindly Charmaine CBP
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great place to stay and a great place to meet new people. Free pasta is fine but they run out so not everyone gets it. Go on the pubcrawl they have stuck up everywhere around the hostel, so much fun! Stayed in a 12 dorm room, was fine, and probably better than most other rooms. Security not great and really have to buy locks from them to be able to use lockers. Annoying that you have to pay for sheets if didn't bring them, who does when backpacking right? Good facilities a d great location. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great. Hostel. Wonderful price, especially considering the amenities available which included a free communal sauna (my dorm also had its own) and free pasta to cook for yourself in the large kitchen (or, again, in my dorm's own kitchenette). Even had my dorm, "Birka", not had the special extras, the staff and social atmosphere were unsurpassed and well worth the price. All within a 5 minute walk from the train station. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Joshua USA
- “ I loved it there, the rions are cleaned every day, the Kitchen and the other facilities for the such as the laundry room, the sauna, and the terrasse are really nice and rare in most hostels. There was free pasta for us, which also helps your budget in a city like Stockholm. The Wifi connection was also very good, everywhere in the Hostel. Overall, my experience was great, I got to meet fun ppl which made my stay at the hostel even more enjoyable. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Elise