City Backpackers Singapore
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, very secured, locker for everyone, clean, nice air-conditioned room, clean bed and sheets and breakfast. The only thing I felt lacking was the power station. For beds at the top, we can hardly charge our gadgets since the plugs are all located at the lower half of the wall. Otherwise, it is all good. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ We were 3 guys who stayed in a 6 person dorm. Location couldn't have been better, very close to Clarke Quay ( where all the bars and restaurants are) and a very nice China town. Considering singapore is very expensive, this hostel was a great place to stay for a small amount of money. The bunk beds were very basic and made a lot of noise when you were moving in your bed, nearly waking up the rest. Bathroom and toilets were good and clean. Overal, we had a great time here ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Rutger Jan Netherlands
- “ very boring hostel, not very clean. quite unfriendly staff, good location, but I didnt enjoy it at all. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland