City Center Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was perfect for young people who like to go out. The staff wasn't that friendly. We arrived at 12, and couldn't check -in until 14.00. Fair enough, but the guy was helping out at all and just lying on the couch trying to catch some sleep. Later when we asked them if they had some info about a touristic Hop on - hop of bus tour, he gave us a brochure but couldn't be bothers to call them for us. Since, we didn't have a Singapore phone, we couldn't contact them. Poor staff, good location ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Rutger Jan Netherlands
- “ Mould, expensive and dirty. Great location though. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Yngve Norway
- “ Hostel was extremly dirty, we never seen that much dirtynes like there (and we were at to many hostels before). Room and carper in it was disaster, but the worst thing were toilet and "kitchen" - toilet is so old and probably never cleansed, in the kitchen were lefts of food on the floor and it was unusuable. I ame atwould never recomment this hostel to anybody. When we came (a little bit late - but we contact staff about it) owne rent our room to others, it was resolved at the end, but still... ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Tonci Croatia
- “ This place did not have a social atmosphere, but it was quiet and private and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good value for your money in Singapore. Don't go there looking for a party. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Daniel USA
- “ The room where we were billeted was dirty and also the corridors. The bathrooms were also very dirty. Likewise, the kitchen area was very dirty. The air condition in the room is not functioning well. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Eleanor Philippines