City Center Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place did not have a social atmosphere, but it was quiet and private and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good value for your money in Singapore. Don't go there looking for a party. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Daniel USA
- “ The room where we were billeted was dirty and also the corridors. The bathrooms were also very dirty. Likewise, the kitchen area was very dirty. The air condition in the room is not functioning well. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Eleanor Philippines
- “ Dodgy stuff. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Oleg Russia
- “ Just stay for a night is ok.. but more than that I need to think twice... ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hairs on bedsheets indicated that they had not been washed. Old, noisy air conditioner cycled quickly between off and on and had a broken fan blade, causing it to make a lot of noise which was not constant (bad for sleeping). ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada