City Central International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The moniker, 'City Central', is a misnomer as it's a fair distance from major tourist sites and the city centre. It is, however, reasonably close to the subway. The room I was in was a little run-down with paint peeling, but it was otherwise clean and the staff friendly with high levels of English spoken. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Straightforward place, no lockout, free internet with lots of plugs, stores bank and subway station are nearby. ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Richard USA
- “ The breakfast has great traditonal breakfast options, that I was happy to order and eat, but the service was very poor in the cafe area. I did not feel welcomed and felt rushed to order. I think the counter service in the cafe could be better. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA