City Centre Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Got a room with window and view of a big parking garage. Not nice and very noisy. Wish to live on another side of the properties if you are going to stay here. Was there in april and the room was very cold. Clean sheats and nice bed. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Good hotel with TV, fridge and towels provided. Bathrooms could have been cleaner but I feel this was the fault of messy guests rather than lazy staff. Rooms can be quite stuffy and uncomfortable when it's hot as there is no air conditioning, just a fan. ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Bridget Ireland
- “ It is the best hostel I have ever stayed! I felt like home because of its friendly staff, quiet atmosphere. cleanliess, pefert facilities. The shower rooms and the restrooms are big. There are a TV, a refrigerator, sofas and a table in our room. The clean kitchen is also perfect with everything I needed. And, the location is also good. It's just close to Parliament Station and the beautiful St Patrick's Cathedral. Anyway, I strongly recommend it to everyone who wants to visit Melbourne!! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Su Taiwan