City Circus Athens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a private room which was swanky and clean. Everyone was very accommodating, eve though we checked in late. Free breakfast in the morning was lovely! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Chelsea USA
- “ Very cute a d charming place. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice atmosphere. Very helpful staff. I am going back in a few weeks. Recommend it to everyone. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Carla USA
- “ Best hostel experience I've ever had ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ In my (limited) experience in the world of hostels, Circus City is as good as it gets. Rooms are neat and clean, with lock-able storage area for each bed. Large common area with plenty of games and excellent WiFi. Breakfast served every morning (including a selection of home-made jams) by friendly staff. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Carol USA