City Circus Athens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Exceeded every expectation I had for a hostel in Athens - very clean, very comfy, and the rooftop lounge is exceptional! The room I stayed in had a dedicated bathroom and shower that was more than sufficient for the number of guests - no waiting, and no running out of hot water. There is a discount at the small cafe on the corner, which has excellent coffee. The evening staff was very welcoming and great at helping people navigate the city. No language barrier for English speakers. ”
- 22 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel. Super Central and pretty much everything is walkable. ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel! Comfortable bed, clean, storage lockers in room (locks not provided but can be purchased there), friendly and helpful staff. Nice restaurants just down the block and only a 15-20 minute walk to the Acropolis and Plaka area. They have a free wine and snack event every evening, which was great for me as a solo female traveler to meet others. Would recommend ”
- 17 Jul 2017 Anonymous China