City Circus Athens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cute a d charming place. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice atmosphere. Very helpful staff. I am going back in a few weeks. Recommend it to everyone. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Carla USA
- “ Best hostel experience I've ever had ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ In my (limited) experience in the world of hostels, Circus City is as good as it gets. Rooms are neat and clean, with lock-able storage area for each bed. Large common area with plenty of games and excellent WiFi. Breakfast served every morning (including a selection of home-made jams) by friendly staff. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Carol USA
- “ Directions they give you to get to hostel from the train are spot on. 😃 Get off at Monastaski. €14 for round trip.Good breakfast included in decent cost of the bed! 😁 The girl who checked me in & the girl who helped me store my luggage were friendly 😊 Other staff seemed cold.A++ for big lockers!Thank you! Great wifi signal! Near bars, cafés and restaurants. But not on the street, itself. 20 min walk from Acropolis.You only need 1 night in Athens!City is gritty in appearance, brace yourself! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA