City Circus Athens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel with air conditioning, bathrooms en suite, activities planned every day, and within walking distance of the Acropolis and Agora. My only complaint is how the electricity is set up. You have to put a key card in to activate the lights and AC, but the vibe of the hostel is that it is just a 1 day stop for people who are traveling from the islands to the airport so people are coming in and out at all times of the night causing the air to go on and off depending who went to sleep first. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Lori USA
- “ This hostel is great! One of the nicest I stayed in during my trip - I love having the bathrooms in the room and everything is so clean. I was only in Athens for a day so the location was perfect - right next to the metro that goes to and from the airport and very close to the Acropolis and all the main attractions to see in Athens. Thank you City Circus! ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Curry USA
- “ Facilities and cleanliness are good, staff's professional and efficiency area good also. But staff's hospitality can be improve more :) ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel is beautiful! It's half restaurant, half hostel, which is so nice because the breakfasts are downstairs in the little bistro. (Breaky was amazing, by the way!) It's one of the prettiest hostels I have been in, rooms are delightful! Staff is really nice and helpful, location is great, right by Monastiraki Square and a nice short walk to the Acropolis (which we see by the rooftop terrace!). Definitely recommend. Safe travels, cheers! ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its an excellent hostel, really clean and awesome design, beds were really confortable and the terrace view of Acropolis is just stunning. They have activities every day (though paid) to meet with other people which are always cool if you're travelling solo. The staff couldn't be better, really helping with everything, recommending places and friendly. The location is really good too. One of the coolest places I've stayed. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Argentina