City Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Congratulations to your wonderful manager! She will be hard to replace! I couldn't fault her; every time her bubbly self with a friendly word and a helping hand. What a great personality to run your place. Security was not great as I found the front door wide open two nights when I walked past to get to the loo. Two reminders might help: 1. Turn off lights when last to leave rooms; 2. Front door to be locked at any time after 10 pm. Single room off lounge could do with some hanging space. Great! ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Katharina Australia
- “ Nice friendly hostel in a nice area. Easy to walk to the city center. Rooms are big and roomy. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anna Wales
- “ Good crew, chilled hostel and friendly and helpful staff. Short walk to museum ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Victoria England