City Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Parking in the area is very difficult. The hostel allows you to park in their driveway, which can also be a bit crowded. Internet access is not free, and is choked at 200 MB per charge. Otherwise good, I would stay again. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place to stay in Auckland! Short walk to Parnell St (great restaurants and a fun vibe). Close to the bus line and a 15-20 min walk to City Centre/Ferry Terminal. The double en suite room was a large clean room with it's own bathroom. Affordable compared to other hostels. The larger house with other rooms is very charming and Victorian like. There is a big gathering area that guest hang out in.Check in is only during specified times, but we were able to leave our bags for a bit. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay very welconing. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice staff but knew very little about Auckland. No towels, wifi was terrible. Relatively clean. A few miles from center city so very quite at night. Parking was full had to find a spot on the street which wasn't easy. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA