Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The house owner is very kind, polite and respectful, We enjoy our stay and definitely we will go back and stay there. Thank you so much for your hospitality!!! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Martha Mexico
- “ It's well located, with a nice manager. The price is fair. It could be cleaner and the sheets gave me and allergic reaction, but that was all fine :) ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Debora Brazil
- “ Decently sized rooms, really good value for money. Staff friendly and helpful, though not always available. Kitchen and bathrooms could use some regular cleaning. No sign outside. Write down address, otherwise you will have trouble finding the place. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Aras Germany
- “ The owner is a very pleasant person. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Dragan Canada
- “ It's a hostel located in Cabbagetown. I really enjoyed the neighbourhood with the restaurants and boutiques. It is near the subway station and downtown. The hosts are really nice. We came at 7am to drop our luggage without problems. The victorian house is beautiful and would be even better with restoration. It's not the newest facilities but for the price it's perfect! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Stephanie