Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decently sized rooms, really good value for money. Staff friendly and helpful, though not always available. Kitchen and bathrooms could use some regular cleaning. No sign outside. Write down address, otherwise you will have trouble finding the place. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Aras Germany
- “ The owner is a very pleasant person. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Dragan Canada
- “ It's a hostel located in Cabbagetown. I really enjoyed the neighbourhood with the restaurants and boutiques. It is near the subway station and downtown. The hosts are really nice. We came at 7am to drop our luggage without problems. The victorian house is beautiful and would be even better with restoration. It's not the newest facilities but for the price it's perfect! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Stephanie
- “ I'll stay there again. Owners are very friendly. The only reason why I'm not giving it full score is the fact that two or three pots in the kitchen need to be replaced with new ones. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Marina Croatia