City Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you aren't too focussed on the interior of the hostel, but more in exploring the city, this hostel is a nice place to stay. Located in a lively street with many student's bars and restaurants, you can see another site of Bratislava, beneath the tiny streets in the center. There is no breakfast, the furniture is about to crack down every moment and there is no daily cleaning (only, if requested). Having to pass the reception to enter the house, it appeared very safe. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Katharina
- “ You get what you pay for, so was pretty good in terms of location, in old town and trams and buses to take you all over town. Anna with glasses was very helpful at the front desk ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Frederick England
- “ More like a hotel than a hostel. Good location and nice clean rooms but unfortunately no possibility to make breakfast. A bit challenging to find with the given instructions... ”
- 20 May 2012 Emilia
- “ No internet, no breakfast. Make no mistake. But at least it had a comfortable bed. NOT. Only thing good about this place was the location, about 10 minutes walk to the old city. Would not stay here again. Not even that clean. Save yourself some pain (mostly back and neck) and go somewhere else. ”
- 20 May 2012 Jason