City Hostel - Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is good except the fact that there are only three WC rooms for all the people. 4/5 of security because in a room with five beds only for locking closets. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ I really enjoyed this stay. Bring an eye mask for the amount of light in the rooms for the summer. The staff was friendly. They always had tomato and cucumber sliced for free with the coffee and tea. Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, Would definitely recommend. ”
- 21 May 2016 Megan USA
- “ Very clean and homely feel. This hostel is unique in that some how it always attracts young, mixed and friendly guests. What's even best is the hospitality of the host; I have only talked to them on phone all the times I've been lodging there, but they're so effective and understanding regardless. They even accepted my cancellation even though it was later than their 24 hour notification policy ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Cameroon
- “ Staff that checked me in was a delight to talk to and she was very helpful. Next day the I seeked help from staff in finding a gym and she wen out of her way to look for different options for me. Thank you very much. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 syed moneeb Canada
- “ No one does cozy like the Swedes. This is a very modern hostel with typical Scandinavian architectural features (light and airy) but it feels quite homey. The kitchen is large and fantastically supplied. You can certainly cook full meals here; a major bonus over the last place I stayed. Laundry was very cheap, another plus. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic. Very near to everything and in a lovely area. Buses stop right outside and trains are two blocks away. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA