City Hostel Geneva
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was just ok, however I was located on the first floor with the window just above the street where people from the hostel would go out to smoke, they would stand if front of the door and smoke a cigarette. All the smoke was coming throught the open window to my room, unfortunatelly it was too hot to keep the window closed. Everything else was just fine. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ Super helpful staff, clean kitchen facilities on each floor, super clean, great location, great value! ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous
- “ I did not get to stay at the hostel as my flight was delayed. But in my contact with staff they were punctual in responding to emails, friendly and efficient. I would have been keen to stay! ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ They advertise free wifi around the building but it doesn't work really once you leave the lobby. The person at reception wasn't very friendly or welcoming. The place was very clean and big and well organized. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Lauren Canada
- “ Reasonably clean. Good value. Only thing missing is a better gathering area for socializing (i.e. bar/game room/tv room). ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA